Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello Blog World

Can it be? The Warren's have finally joined the blogging world. We really try to keep up-to-date on technology and whatnot, striving not to fall more than 5-10 years behind. And so, we decided it's high time we started our own blog before everyone moves on to direct video feed of their daily life or something. We are so far behind that we're not sure where to begin, so everything will probably be a little bit random (hence the name). I have no idea what I'm doing yet, so we'll probably be under construction for a while, so check back later if there's still only one post!

8 comments:

Kristal said...

YAy! Im so glad you jumped on the wagon!

Megan Trueblood said...

Welcome to the blog world sister! when you sent me the link I honestly had to read over it like 20 times before I could figure out what it said.

Jessica said...

Soooo happy to be able to keep up to date on your family since we live so far away and get together so often, it will be nice!!!

Mark said...

Scrappy!

Jill Wagner said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! It keeps staying in touch so much easier while we are so far away from you. Your family is adorable!

Angela said...

Cori-- I found your blog via Becca's blog. What fun! I love blogging! It's made it so much easier for me to keep up with friends. Email me if you want an invite to mine... angrepasi@yahoo.com.

Jamie said...

Hooray! I am so excited that you have a blog!

Crook Family of 5 said...

Welcome!!I am so excited to see someone else blog way more then me!! I love to read, but bad at posting!!